Master English as a second language for academic purposes in Chemistry.
Benefits of the program:
- Become proficient in the English language (comprehension, written, and verbal).
- Be immersed in an English speaking environment and experience US culture.
- Specialize in the STEM field of Chemistry.
- Gain skills needed to enhance competitiveness in applying for a Chemistry graduate program in an English speaking country. (Undergraduate degree in Chemistry or related field are required to qualify for this program.)
For further details, please contact the English Language Institute at Mississippi State University:
- Phone: 662-325-2648
- Fax: 662-325-4826
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the English Language Institute to fill out the application.
Frequently Asked Questions in various translations: